The HUGGIES Lounge was a ground breaking live consumer experience that strengthened the bond between mum and brand and toured in shopping centres nationwide.
Create a live and transformational HUGGIES consumer brand experience
- Create a highly visible physical experience that generates talkability, clearly gives something back to mum and strengthens their relationship with the HUGGIES brand
- Clearly communicate that HUGGIES understands and helps mums by increasing their mothering knowledge
- Build HUGGIES database by recruiting new mums to become members of the HUGGIES Baby Club
HUGGIES partnered with bgb to create a ground breaking HUGGIES consumer experience – The HUGGIES Lounge.
The HUGGIES Lounge is a brand experience that was invented, developed, built and completely managed by bgb. The centerpiece was a bespoke, interactive and high impact Lounge set that was playful and emotionally engaging. The HUGGIES Lounge Leader hosted mums and bubs and led a programme of story time, playtime and highly credible and sought after speakers who talked on a range of issues highly relevant to mothers – a key objective was for the audience to take away at least 1 helpful hint with them that they wouldn’t have otherwise known.
The HUGGIES Lounge was toured around the country in shopping centres – we went were mums and babies spend their time during the day.
The HUGGIES Lounge was integrated with the HUGGIES web-site, social media and public relations initiatives – it was the hub and source of highly engaging brand content and promotions.
The Experience Outcome:
The HUGGIES Lounge was evaluated utilising the following:
- Exit interviews
- Forum discussions
- New and returned members
- Online survey
- Promotion entries
- Voucher redemptions
- HUGGIES Lounge web pages visits and downloads
- 91% were ‘Very Satisfied’ or ‘Satisfied’ with their HUGGIES Lounge experience
- 89% would ‘Definitely’ or ‘Probably’ Recommend That Other Mothers Visit The HUGGIES Lounge
- 74% ‘Strongly Agreed’ or ‘Agreed’ that they Enjoyed The Expert Speaker
- 75% ‘Strongly Agreed’ or ‘Agreed’ that is was Fun For My Child
- 70% ‘Strongly Agreed’ or ‘Agreed’ that It Was Informative
- 84% ‘Strongly Agreed’ or ‘Agreed’ that HUGGIES Understands Mums
- 73% ‘Strongly Agreed’ or ‘Agreed’ that HUGGIES Are The Baby Care Experts
- 71% of attendees were not existing members of the HUGGIES Baby Club and were subsequently added to the HUGGIES Baby Club
- 98% of the new HUGGIES Baby Club members were retained over a 3 year period
- HUGGIES Lounge visits were up 3% and 4% for each successive year
Fruit salad and yogurt and lots of Italian food